The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 provides an optimized system for low and minimal flow anesthesia, reducing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs.
A GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 is reliable, fully featured, and can be a very cost effective way to deliver anesthesia. The Aestiva 5 with a respiratory ventilator saves the cost of bringing a separate ventilator into the operating room. Its flexible design and straight forward operations provides an optimized system for low and minimal flow anesthesia, reducing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs. The Aestiva 5 configuration gives you the ability to use your current monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva 5 also has built-in service diagnostics making service support easy and cost efficient.
Includes Desflurane vaporiser.
- Volume Mode, pressure
- Tidal volume compensation
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode
- Two key presses to total standby: end case
- Cardiac bypass case mode
- Open systems architecture
- Lower overall height
- User configurable drawers/shelving
- Innovative patient breathing system
- Eight machine hoses/cables integrated
- “No tools” disassembly of components
- Autoclavable and latex-free
- Responsive location of common gas outlet
- Improved low flow/reduced life cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
- Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for low flow
- Mechanical bag/vent switch turns the ventilator on/off
- Integrated machine hoses/cables to minimise disconnects